UMFCCI - Union of Myanmar Federation of Chambers of Commerce and Industry
29, Min Ye Kyaw Swar Road
Discuss how to prepare for and present basic IP education courses and IP strategy style lectures. The students will learn how to present to local institutions and industry groups and clients. We will also talk about IP strategies worldwide and some updates on laws in Europe, USA and China.
Anton specialises in patent and related intellectual property law, in particular for mechanical and manufacturing patents. Anton is also a copyright and designs specialist.
Anton has experience with a range of technologies including:
- engine design
- fluid dynamics
- clean technologies
- thermo dynamics.
Anton has experience in conducting intellectual property audits and due diligence for several large New Zealand companies in the fields of maritime technology, aviation and packaging. He is also involved in establishing and maintaining policies and procedures at several organisations to help them foster a culture to extract high value from their intellectual property.
Anton is a lecturer on IP at the University of Auckland, and gives regular lectures at business incubators and other industry groups. Anton is a mentor in the "Business in the Community" new business programme and a judge and advisor on the kids' inventions television programme, Let's Get Inventin'.
Anton attended the University of Canterbury and graduated with a Bachelor of Engineering Degree with Honours in Mechanical Engineering in 1993 and a Masters in Engineering in 1994.
- New Zealand Institute of Patent Attorneys
- Asian Patent Attorneys Association Qualifications
- ME (Mech), University of Canterbury (1994)
- LLB, University of Auckland (2004)
- Registered Patent Attorney (New Zealand and Australia)
- Admitted as a Barrister & Solicitor of the High Court of New Zealand
Sarah specialises in all aspects of patent and related intellectual property law for mechanical and manufacturing patents.
- conducts prior art searching and advises on patentability and registrability
- conducts watching searches of patent and design records
- conducts infringement clearance searching
- prepares, files and prosecutes patent and design applications
- provides clients with patent and design infringement and validity advice
Sarah is studying towards a law degree at Victoria University. She regularly presents lectures on intellectual property rights at Victoria University's Faculty of Architecture and Design.
- New Zealand Institute of Patent Attorneys.
- BE (Mech), University of Auckland (2000) - CertMS, Victoria University of Wellington (2004) - Registered Patent Attorney (New Zealand and Australia)